- Rooms are individual or shared.
- Each bedroom has its own desk, chest of drawers, and of course, a bed.
- Kitchen include a fridge, microwave, stove, oven, plates, utensils, and basic kitchen supplies.
- Living room includes a TV, and a couch/loveseat/recliner
- Full bath including bath and shower.
- Washer and Dryer
- Single rooms are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Rates include housekeeping once a month.
- Very comfortable.
You need to bring:
- Linens: pillow, blanket, towels
- Groceries: Steinbach has 3 large supermarkets. Students may rent one of the school cars, or carpool with other students to obtain groceries; St Andrews is within 15 minutes of several large supermarkets in Winnipeg, and smaller stores close to the airport.
High speed internet connection
- Wireless high speed internet access is available 24/7 in the dorms. Students have to have a wireless card (not supplied) for their computers.
- There are several computers for student use during school hours. Computers are used for online ground school, email, and personal browsing.
- For long distance calls a calling card or calling collect must be used.
- Utilities are included in the rates i.e. electricity, heat, air conditioning, local telephone. Upon “check-in” a damage deposit of half a months rent is required. All rooms are cleaned prior to each student’s arrival and upon departure. A cleaning fee is charged to the student’s account should the accommodation need cleaning upon departure.
- $25 Canadian dollars/night
- $525 Canadian dollars/month single room for active students (includes once a month housekeeping).
- $425 Canadian dollars/month shared room for active students (includes once a month housekeeping).
- $100 /month discount if the student is flying more then 15 hours a month.
- Part time jobs are not permitted.
- Students will be asked to sign a rental agreement.
- There is no smoking, drugs or alcohol allowed in the school provided accommodations.
- Accommodations are for active flight students.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol.
- Students will be expelled immediately from the school and accommodations for any breaking of the above rule.
- Keep the noise level at a level that will not disturb any of the other people in the accommodations.
- Respect the other people in the accommodations and their belongings.
- Have no pets or any other animals in the house.
- Keep the kitchen, bathroom, and personal belongings in a neat order.
- Be responsible for any damage that I may cause and will pay for the replacement of parts and repair costs.
- Be responsible for any visitors that I may bring into the mobile home.
- When a student leaves the mobile home, it will be in the same condition as when moved in.
- All questions and concerns will be directed to the landlord immediately.
Pictures and descriptions of our accommodations
All students staying in our accommodations are required to read and sign the Harv’s Air accommodations guide 2012