(Due to high demand we have paused our admissions for international students.)
We are here to assist you as you prepare your application with your proof of English language proficiency. International applicants should apply at least four months prior the program start date to ensure there is sufficient time to obtain a study permit/student visa.
- International applicants must be 18 years old when you submit your application.
- All applicants for whom English is not their first language and/or coming from countries where English is not an official language must have IELTS 6.0 (Academic)
- Must be able to obtain a Canadian aviation medical certificate.
How to Apply
- We encourage applicants to apply at least four months prior the program start date to ensure to obtain a study permit/student visa and secure a seat. If you want to start your studies in September, we recommend you apply before May 1; in January, before October 1, in April, before January 1.
- Application must be received before the deadline.
- Complete the online student application form.
- Ensure you pay $500 CAD non-refundable application fee after you passed your language proficiency test. We are unable to process applications that do not pay the fee.
- If it has been more than one year since you first applied to Harv’s Air Service, you must complete a new online application form and pay the application fee.
Accept your offer
Once we reach an admissions decision, you will receive an email with an official Letter of Acceptance (Needed for study permit/student visa application) or a notice of refusal. Please note, all letters of acceptance and receipts are emailed as PDF documents.
If your offer is expired, you’ll have to contact Harv’s Air International Admissions to find out if there are still seats available in the program. If we don’t have room in the program, ask to be placed on next term.
Apply for Study Permit/Visa
Once you receive the official LOA letter, you may apply for a student permit/student visa from the Canadian Embassy or consulate.
Some countries require a student permit and a visa.
Note: the application process could take between two to four months
As soon as you receive your study permit/student visa, you need to contact us immediately, remember to include your name, program, student reference number, and a copy of your study permit approval in your email. If you are experiencing delays with your study permit, it is very important to email us and let us know.
Register for Program
This is a critical step to secure your seat. You need to reserve your seat to be able to start your flight training on the term that you applied. If you don’t register your program and reserve a seat by the deadline, you may risk losing your seat for the term that you applied. If there is no seat available, you will be placed to next term. Please refer to the programs section to view your deadline.
When to Register
Program registration happens after your obtained your study permit/student visa and your first installment payment of $10,000 CAD is fully paid.
How to Register
Please go to our online registration site to register your program. You will need to provide a copy of your study permit and $10,000 CAD payment receipt.
How to Reserve Your Seat
Once we received your registration form, you will get an email from us to confirm your seat and start date.
If something happens, you are not able to come for the term that you applied after your seat is confirmed, you should contact Harv’s Air international admissions as soon as possible to change your start date.