International Student Services
Our International Student Advisor recognize the unique experience of international students, we are to help you with your adjustment to life in Canada and throughout your time at Harv’s Air Service.
- Offer special counseling and advice to ensure student’s flight training is succeeded.
- Assist and develop a comprehensive flight training plan to meet student’s educational and career goals.
- Liaise between student and instructor to ensure smooth and effective communications with different cultures.
- Arrange aviation medical examination.
- Organize workshops on banking, Driver’s Licence and income tax.
- Provide guidance on immigration regulations such as study permit extensions and changes, Temporary Resident Visas, the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program and more.
In addition, we also provide the following services:
- Foreign Licence Conversion including Foreign Licence Validation Certificate (FLVC) Fees will be billed based on the amount of work involved.
- Airport pickup
$75 for St. Andrews location
$125 for Steinbach location